Certified Agile Business Analysis Foundation & Practitioner [AgileBA]
4 Day Course
The Practitioner-level course has been designed to give the delegate the skills needed to successfully gather, analyse, validate and champion the requirements throughout an Agile project.
It also gives context to the Agile business analyst role beyond the individual project, in relation to organisational mission and strategy, providing additional depth and guidance for business analysis in an agile context.
Syllabus and Agenda
The course follows the official APMG Agile business analysis syllabus. During the 4 days you will have ample opportunities to discuss and experience the following topics:
- The role of the business analyst in an Agile world
- Agile fundamentals and the AgileBA
- The Agile business case
- Stakeholders in the Agile project
- Requirements and user stories
- Timeboxing and iterative development
- Requirements planning and estimating throughout the lifecycle
- The requirements lifecycle in an Agile project
- Business Analysts
- Change Analysts
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Systems Analysts
- Agile Developers
The Foundation exam is sat at the end of day 3 and the Practitioner exam is sat at the end of day 4. A pass is required in order to achieve the certification.
Trainer: Vic Page
Vic is an Accredited Kanban Practitioner, a Certified Scrum Master, a Certified DSDM Atern trainer, a certified Agile Project Management trainer and a SAFe trainer. He is a committee member of the Agile Methods Specialist Group at the BCS, a former Director of the Agile Business Consortium and chief examiner for Agile Project Management at APMG.
Vic worked for BT from 1979 to 1997. His projects included the development of the Syncordia Billing System and various CRM systems for BT Europe.
He made the move to Academia in 1997. Some of the areas he lectured on were Agile Development (DSDM and Scrum), Database Systems, Information Systems, Project Management, Software Quality Assurance and Research Methods.
Agile Certifications & Accreditations:
- Accredited Kanban Practitioner
- Certified Agile Business Analysis Trainer
- Certified Agile Project Management Trainer
- Certified DSDM Advanced Practitioner
- Certified DSDM Coach and Trainer
- Certified Scrum Master
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant
£1200 + VAT per person (limited early bird & group discounts available)